GOLD COUNTRY CLASSIC
Welcome to the 26th annual GOLD COUNTRY CLASSIC (GCC). The GCC is held at the Oakland City Center. This is the same site where Men’s Region 1 Championships was held in 2011!
The following are a few of the many highlights:
February 7th-9th 2014
Men's & Women's Gymnastics Competition
~ EST 1988 ~
Oakland Marriott City Center
1001 Broadway, Oakland CA 94607
Men's Level 3-10
Women's Level 2-10 & Xcel
GOLD COUNTRY CLASSIC, LLC
- Men's & Women's gymnastics sessions in the same venue at the same time!
- 33,00 sq. ft. competition site attached to the Oakland Marriot (Host Hotel).
- AAI state of the art equipment and ProScore Score System
- FREE Flat Screen TV for all clubs who pay full entry fees for 50+ gymnasts by November 1st 2013
- Free T-Shirts for all Participants
- Lots of custom GCC Medals and Trophies!!
- 8 miles from the Oakland Airport, 23 miles for the San Francisco Airport and 40 miles from the San Jose Airport.
- With a BART Station across the street it is is only a 20 minutes BART ride away from San Francisco.
Sign up today to join our Gold Country Classic Google Groups to recieve information and updates on the Gold Country Classic.
*Parent Messages - Parents, grandparents, gym owners, coaches, . . . please click HEREto learn how you can place a personal message in support of your favorite gymnast, coach or team in our Event Program!! The cost is minimal and the memory souvenir is priceless. We would like to gather all messages for our event program by 1/15/2014.
*Business Advertising - Meet Directors and Business Owners, we are gathering ads for the GCC Event Program (Click Here). You can place your same ad in both programs at a discounted rate! We would like to gather all information and messages for our GCC event program by 1/18/2014.
*Coaches - Secure your teams spot at this years Gold Country Classic with a $200 deposit. Pay today by clicking the BUY NOW button! Sessions will close when as they fill up. Full registration fees are due by December 1st. To receive our "early bird" discount, you will need to pay the full registration fees by November 1st.
*"Mixed Level" Team Competition - Our "Mixed Level" team competition session was been so successful that we have now expanded it to in include not only Men's L5-7, but Men's L8-10 and Women's L6-10!! Don't miss out on your club participation in this rowdy session. For more information on this session click HERE.
*Competition Items For Rent - GCC, LLC now rents equipment to other gymnastics competitions. Check out what we have to rent on our "Items For Rent" page.
*Event Flyer - Get the basic details about the Gold Country Classic by checking out our FLYER.
*Hotel Reservations - The link to make your hotel room reservation has been updated. Click HERE to make your reservation.