GOLD COUNTRY CLASSIC
Welcome to the 29th annual GOLD COUNTRY CLASSIC (GCC). The GCC is held at the Craneway Pavilion. The following are a few of the many highlights:
February 11th-12th, 2017
Men's & Women's Gymnastics Competition
~ EST 1988 ~
1414 Harbour Way South
Richmond, CA 94804
Men's Level 3-10
Women's Level 2-10 & Xcel
GOLD COUNTRY CLASSIC, LLC
1919 Latigo Way, Stockton, CA 95206
EVENT DIRECTOR: Eric Totman
- Men's & Women's gymnastics sessions in the same venue at the same time!
- Beautiful 45,000 sq. ft. competition site on the San Francisco Bay!!
- COACHES CASH REWARD Returning coaches, get cash for every gymnast you bring!!
- Free T-Shirts for all Participants
- 30 miles from the San Francisco Airport and 23 miles from the Oakland Airport.
*Coaches - Secure your teams spot at this years Gold Country Classic with a $200 deposit. Pay today by clicking the BUY NOW button! Sessions will close when as they fill up. Full registration fees are due by December 1st. To receive our "early bird" discount, you will need to pay the full registration fees by November 1st.
- Lots of custom GCC Medals and Trophies!!
*Venue: The GCC is held at the Craneway Pavilion. This is a beautiful and spacious 45,000 sq. ft. 1930's Ford Motor plant located on the San Francisco Bay!
* FINAL Competition Schedule (Updated 1/30/17) - Due to judging assignment issues, we had to move the women's L5 to session 6. Check out our FINAL schedule by clicking HERE.
*SESSION SUMMARY's are now posted (Updated 2/2/17). Click HERE to view them.
* CLUB ROSTER (Updated 2/2/17) - Due to constant "scratches" and level changes, rosters get updated frequently. Clicking HERE to see club rosters.